Product Diary 2:- BP JOY Ultra











Hello everyone. Like last time we discussed over the product BP Joy & BP Joy with battery We will be chalking out some benefits of one more Product. Everyweek we will come up with a new product of our family. So let's start.


I am BP Joy Ultra. I can give you the joy of billing by making it easy for you to bill. I will print quickly a bill of size 3 inch. I am the first member of Wep in the 3 inch billing category. I don't need a PC to work that means I can work standalone. I can print 1000 bills per day.  I can also store upto 1000 items. 
                                   

You must be now thinking how do my billing/ Printing works. So Yes I use thermal printing technology. For billing procees I follow alphabetic arrangement or item code which ever is available. 

You can also process the GST & Discount amount through this machine as & when required. I can generate 8 kinds of report for you which can be on daily, monthly, yearly basis. 

You can also display the shop name adding value to your brand & a nice message like " Thank you Visit again" thus building a different connection with your customer.

I am highly reliable & low cost of ownership. You can also connect weighing scale machine to me & get the weight directly on your billing machine & make your calculation more automated. I will save lot of your time & can help in tallying in cash as well. 

You can use me for various kinds of shop:- fastfood, bakeries, Icream-parlour, canteens, takeaway joints, grocery, kirana stores, book shops, etc. 

You can select me as per your requirement of types of reports & number of items. 

I have a partner too who have a battery in it. It can help you bill even without electricity.
It's name is BP Joy Ultra with battery. 


Content & Scripted By:-
Mamina
Digital Marketing Manager
29-07-2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WeP - New Launch - BP Emerge Basic & BP 2100 Emerge

Happy Gandhi Jayanti

Machine Learning - An important step towards future.