About WeP - Words of our employee











About  WeP:   WeP was started in the year 1988 as a Wipro IT and domestic  Rename in  1995 WeP Solution. It became a public limited company in march 1995. WeP solutions  strength is Dot Matrix Printers through which it entered the Indian market. Now its stands as no. 1 brand in India. Usually people will think about how to run the business and our WeP is helping in building up their business as well as career.  
WeP is manufacturing DMP and Billing Printer which has its corporate office in Bangalore and factories in Baddi and Mysore.
WeP also provides transactional business solutions for Indian consumers with the support of  vast R&D in Retail Billing solutions and Digital Solutions.
WeP has a direct sales and support offices all over India. We have channels dealers support of our WeP as well as others who want to know about the WeP product. 
WeP came out with a Successful IPO in the year 2000.

My Work Experience in WeP:  I Joined WeP in the year 2016. From that day onwards, I have got numerous chances to learn many things about WeP. In my service period, I have handled many corporate customers for the product - Dot matrix printer. Even I have done CCOP for DMP maintenance related & drivers related issue. Certain times I have also got chance to solve engineer related issue over the telephone with the support of our engineers. Customer are very happy with our service & the way we understand & solve the query of customer. The Appreciation mail from a corporate customer like ITC Limited boosted me to become a more better performer.  

My New Role: In 2019, I joined in sales team. I got chance to learn more about our products & how to deal with customer. We were provided leads from marketing team through facebook, Indiamart & other social media. Even our sales champ & dealers provide us lead whom we need to convert to sales.

My Learning Phase: In first month, I have done 3 sales. Still I am running to make a good number of sales. Even I got to learn about our number one product “JOYPOSthat has been launched recently. Its very interesting product and even we launched one more vertical that is Ricoh product. Now it is time to show our product in an different style because our brand is a different style to work and passion sharing the ideas.

Content by:- 
Sameera
IST Team- Mysore

Scripted by:-
Mamina Panda 
Trainee - Digital Marketing 
Dt. 12-12-2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WeP - New Launch - BP Emerge Basic & BP 2100 Emerge

Happy Gandhi Jayanti

Machine Learning - An important step towards future.